Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Welcome to CoTA

So here I am, one month into joblessness and I'm finding myself going nuts. There are all of these idea bouncing around in my head; Projects to be developed, certifications to pursue and games to play.

Thus CoTA is born. A way for me to outlet some of my frustrations, ideas and communicate to the outside world. I'm hoping this will be a good experience for me. I've tried several times over the years to start and keep a blog going... so hopefully it will work out this time.

As far as what I will be posting, it will be as varied as my hobbies. .Net Development and C# are probably going to be here a lot, along with Unix/Linux, motorcycle related topics, and gaming etc.

So I hope to see you back, fee free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment